Monday, November 7, 2011

A Blue Jean Stenographer's NoteBook Cover

Well, here is another "look what I made tonight" entry. I have mixed feelings on how this turned out. I think I needed to embelish the heart a little more, but wasn't sure what to do to it.

I personally like using steno notepads, because I am left handed and other notebooks are not put together with us left-handers in mind. I actually turn regular notebooks around and use them upside down and backwards. :)

But here are some pics, I would sure like some feedback. I haven't decided if I want to put this in my Etsy shop or use it in a giveaway to build up my blog.

   This is a front view, It has a black elastic band about two inches from the bottom to keep it shut.




Gotta run, please like and comment, I have to go pick up my daughter from college.

Laurie

2 comments:

  1. They actually do sell left handed notebooks (I found out from that book I've been trying to get you to read. The main character is left handed and someone buys her a notebook as a gift). Maybe I'll buy you a couple for your birthday?

    I like this cover, it seems so retro and eco-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lily, that is so kind of you to say that!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete