Saturday, November 5, 2011

One of my UFO's, but one I am proud enough of to hang on a wall unfinished.

Hi,

I had planned on sewing tonight but I spent the night enjoying our newly hooked up cable, and searching the internet for other unique tutorials and ideas.

Remember a few days back when I said I was going to dig up things from my past that I have sewn. Since I am 55 years old, that is a lot of past. LOL.

Here is something I created a few years back. I found it in a box when we moved last year, and decided, finished or not it deserved a better place than that.

One of the reasons I never finished it, is because I hadn't decided whether it should be a blanket or a wall hanging. Lame excuse, huh.

I have it pinned onto a room divider I made between my sewing room and the stair well in our home. This reminds me to someday figure out what I want to do to finish it, it also reminds me, what a great seamstress I am. Maybe that will edge me more to the sewing room and the creative side, than the wasting the time away surfing on the computer. :)

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment