Monday, September 23, 2013

Blue Jean Creations I Have Made

I have been making several items out of blue jeans. But I haven't taken the time to post them. These are items I liked so much I decided not to sell them but to use them myself. But I want to share my creations. Be sure and email me if you want something custom, I would love to create original items for you.

Here is a purse I made that I have been using since last spring.

sometimes I get a little crazy too many pocket. As you can see, there are two pockets in the front, (the front jean pocket is short because of the owl applique).

3 pockets inside, and 2 on the backside. I also put a lining divider pocket on the backside, with a velcro connection dividing it into two big deep pockets on both sides of the lining inserted divider.

Although I have been using this and it is not brand new, (well its actually from recycled materials anyhow.) I suppose if the price was right I might consider selling it. I could always make myself another one. Send me an email if you are in love with it with an offer, no quarantees, like I said the price must be right, or you send the offer on a good day when I really need the cash more than the purse. LOL

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. BTW the purse is empty because I just took it out of the washer. First time since last spring.

    ReplyDelete