Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Pocket purse recycled from blue jeans for my cell phone.

I started out the other day to sew some pocket purses to sell. But when I start creating things, I can't seem to keep them simple.


I got pocket crazy again and I got a little bit lazy. The strap for this is actually purchase "blue jean" bias tape. I discovered it this summer, thought it was so cool and picked it up. I used the whole package and it is just perfect to go over my shoulder and rest at the side of the opposite hip.




I have been wearing this on my body non stop, even when I am at home. It solves the "I missed that call because my phone was upstairs and I was downstairs, excuse."



Its perfect for just a few cars some cash, my phone and some change. Yet there is plenty of room for keys if the pants I am wearing don't have pockets.  But that is hardly ever the case since I am the "blue jeans lady."

 I would show you a picture of it with my phone in it but I can't for two reasons. One I need it to take the pictures and two, since I was wearing it all day the battery went almost completely dead on me so it is being charged up right now. :)

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment